Siacoin (SC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. During the last seven days, Siacoin has traded 17.2% higher against the dollar. Siacoin has a market capitalization of $172.14 million and $14.53 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Siacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,405.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.81 or 0.00387981 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015132 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $174.53 or 0.00745695 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.04 or 0.00094162 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.70 or 0.00566948 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004269 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.20 or 0.00176019 BTC.
Siacoin Coin Profile
Siacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 1st, 2015. Siacoin’s total supply is 53,102,932,991 coins. The Reddit community for Siacoin is https://reddit.com/r/siacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Siacoin is sia.tech. Siacoin’s official Twitter account is @skynetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Siacoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Siacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Siacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Siacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.