SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF (NASDAQ:GIGE – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 3.5% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $15.48 and last traded at $15.48. 3,717 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 6,243 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.96.
SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF Trading Up 3.5 %
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $13.60 and its 200 day moving average price is $14.40.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF stock. Royal Bank of Canada boosted its position in shares of SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF (NASDAQ:GIGE – Get Rating) by 45.5% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 44,559 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 13,939 shares during the period. Royal Bank of Canada owned about 7.43% of SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF worth $983,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF (GIGE)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.