Steem (STEEM) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. One Steem coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00000844 BTC on major exchanges. Steem has a total market capitalization of $84.01 million and approximately $11.25 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Steem has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23,405.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.81 or 0.00387981 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015132 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $174.53 or 0.00745695 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.04 or 0.00094162 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $132.70 or 0.00566948 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004269 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.20 or 0.00176019 BTC.
Steem (CRYPTO:STEEM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 24th, 2016. Steem’s total supply is 409,190,981 coins and its circulating supply is 425,357,011 coins. Steem’s official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Steem’s official website is steem.com. The Reddit community for Steem is https://reddit.com/r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Steem
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.