Stratis (STRAX) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Stratis has a total market cap of $70.68 million and approximately $6.87 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.49 or 0.00002148 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Stratis has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,550.41 or 0.06852675 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00076537 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00028202 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00056945 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00010538 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00024637 BTC.
Stratis (CRYPTO:STRAX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 145,440,171 coins. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratisplatform.com/news. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stratis Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.