Midas (MIDAS) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. Midas has a total market capitalization of $3.71 million and approximately $1,352.59 worth of Midas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Midas has traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Midas token can currently be bought for about $1.42 or 0.00005285 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001515 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.81 or 0.00366148 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,254.49 or 0.26612955 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Midas is a token. Midas’ total supply is 2,840,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,607,171 tokens. Midas’ official website is midas.investments. The Reddit community for Midas is https://reddit.com/r/midas_community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Midas’ official message board is blog.midas.investments. Midas’ official Twitter account is @midas_platform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Midas Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Midas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Midas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Midas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Midas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Midas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.