Ark (ARK) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Over the last week, Ark has traded 23.1% higher against the US dollar. Ark has a market cap of $60.31 million and $2.87 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00001272 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00009895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00004231 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00005332 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003098 BTC.
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 8th, 2016. Ark’s total supply is 169,776,776 coins and its circulating supply is 171,741,398 coins. The official message board for Ark is arkscic.com/blog. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is https://reddit.com/r/arkecosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ark is ark.io.
Buying and Selling Ark
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.