StockNews.com upgraded shares of B2Gold (NYSE:BTG – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report published on Saturday morning.
B2Gold Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:BTG traded up $0.12 during trading on Friday, hitting $3.66. The stock had a trading volume of 29,426,792 shares, compared to its average volume of 8,673,978. B2Gold has a 12-month low of $2.81 and a 12-month high of $5.07. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.94 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.75 and a beta of 0.94. The company has a quick ratio of 3.01, a current ratio of 4.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.37 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3.33.
B2Gold Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on B2Gold (BTG)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for B2Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B2Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.