Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 19th. Dai has a total market capitalization of $5.60 billion and $157.94 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dai has traded 3.8% higher against the dollar. One Dai token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00003662 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $100.21 or 0.00367901 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,283.56 or 0.26740354 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Dai’s launch date was November 18th, 2019. Dai’s total supply is 5,606,353,017 tokens. The Reddit community for Dai is /r/makerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dai’s official website is www.makerdao.com. The official message board for Dai is medium.com/@MakerDAO. Dai’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dai Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.