Ergo (ERG) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 19th. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $101.52 million and $208,551.56 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ergo has traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ergo coin can now be purchased for $1.51 or 0.00005480 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,584.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.19 or 0.00308816 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00012181 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.29 or 0.00077174 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.56 or 0.00567561 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $135.85 or 0.00492496 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003607 BTC.
Ergo is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Autolykos hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2019. Ergo’s total supply is 59,756,145 coins and its circulating supply is 67,165,449 coins. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ergo is www.ergoforum.org. The Reddit community for Ergo is https://reddit.com/r/ergonauts and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org.
EFYT (Ergo First Year Tokens) served the dual purposes of helping to build an early community of stake holders and enthusiasts for Ergo and of raising a small amount of funds for the platform before launch to fund development, promotion etc. EFYT is strictly a Waves token and is not the same as an ERG, which is the Ergo mainnet native token mined after Ergo’s mainnet launch.
EFYT were swapped with a fraction of the ERG mined within the first 1 year post mainnet launch (July 1st 2019).”
Buying and Selling Ergo
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.