C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Rating) insider Patrick McMahon bought 88 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 15th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 143 ($1.74) per share, for a total transaction of £125.84 ($153.37).
Patrick McMahon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 15th, Patrick McMahon purchased 83 shares of C&C Group stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 154 ($1.88) per share, for a total transaction of £127.82 ($155.78).
- On Monday, January 16th, Patrick McMahon bought 76 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 167 ($2.04) per share, for a total transaction of £126.92 ($154.69).
C&C Group Price Performance
Shares of CCR opened at £145.30 ($177.09) on Friday. C&C Group plc has a 52-week low of GBX 138.70 ($1.69) and a 52-week high of GBX 223.80 ($2.73). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.42, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 1.20. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 4,015.29 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 1,513.20. The firm has a market capitalization of £57.10 billion, a PE ratio of 96,866.67, a P/E/G ratio of 5.61 and a beta of 1.43.
Analyst Ratings Changes
C&C Group Company Profile
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes cider, beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.