StockNews.com downgraded shares of Saga Communications (NYSE:SGA – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report sent to investors on Saturday.
Saga Communications Stock Down 5.3 %
SGA traded down $1.23 during trading on Friday, hitting $22.12. The stock had a trading volume of 24,066 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,372. The stock has a market cap of $133.89 million, a P/E ratio of 14.55 and a beta of 0.38. Saga Communications has a twelve month low of $21.70 and a twelve month high of $29.75. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $25.12.
About Saga Communications
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Saga Communications (SGA)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Saga Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Saga Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.