ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ADMT – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 21.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. Approximately 73,800 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 92% from the average daily volume of 38,408 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.10.
ADM Tronics Unlimited Stock Down 6.3 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.12 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.09. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.60 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.62 and a beta of -0.04.
About ADM Tronics Unlimited
ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc operates as a technology-based developer and manufacturer, which engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of environmentally safe chemical products for industrial use, non-toxic composite fabricating resin, non-invasive, electronic therapy technology, electronic development and production and topical, dermatological products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ADM Tronics Unlimited (ADMT)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for ADM Tronics Unlimited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADM Tronics Unlimited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.