Adshares (ADS) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Adshares coin can now be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00003163 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Adshares has traded up 2.3% against the US dollar. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $32.74 million and $410,314.69 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00009583 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003301 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003219 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Adshares (ADS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 38,752,074 coins. Adshares’ official message board is medium.com/adshares. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Adshares is adshares.net.
The mission of Adshares is to become the global web3 advertising standard. Available to any media, websites, metaverses, games, social media, VR/AR, and mobile apps.
Adshares is creating infrastructure for decentralized advertising and providing the software to marketers, advertisers, agencies, media companies and the ad tech in general. The monetization is possible by joining the publisher network and making one’s space available as ad placements.
The implementation of our blockchain and software tools are highly scalable for the entire advertising market and may function as the default marketing planning solution for any companies, metaverses, and P2E blockchain games.”
Adshares Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.