Cronos (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 26th. Cronos has a total market cap of $1.52 billion and approximately $4.63 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cronos has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cronos token can currently be bought for $0.0601 or 0.00000225 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00053713 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00039432 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00018066 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00005914 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00004191 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001021 BTC.
Cronos uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 tokens. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cronos’ official message board is blog.crypto.com. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cryptocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cronos is www.crypto.com/en/chain.
Cronos Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cronos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.