Fujitsu Limited (OTCMKTS:FJTSY – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $26.85 and traded as low as $26.30. Fujitsu shares last traded at $26.41, with a volume of 38,704 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup lowered shares of Fujitsu from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Friday, February 17th.
Fujitsu Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $25.60 billion, a PE ratio of 15.88 and a beta of 0.86. The company has a current ratio of 1.58, a quick ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $26.76 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $26.86.
Fujitsu Ltd. engages in the provision of information technology (IT) services. It operates through the following segments: Technology Solutions, Ubiquitous Solutions, and Device Solutions. The Technology Solutions segment provides system integration, consulting, outsourcing, cloud, network, and system support services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fujitsu (FJTSY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Fujitsu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fujitsu and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.