Genfit S.A. (OTCMKTS:GNFTF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, a growth of 300.0% from the April 30th total of 700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 7.0 days.
Genfit Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:GNFTF remained flat at $4.14 on Friday. Genfit has a 1-year low of $3.13 and a 1-year high of $4.39. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.33 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.89.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genfit (GNFTF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Genfit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genfit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.