Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Hedera coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0520 or 0.00000195 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Hedera has traded down 1.6% against the US dollar. Hedera has a market capitalization of $1.64 billion and $13.78 million worth of Hedera was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00053713 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00039432 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00018066 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00005914 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00004191 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001021 BTC.
Hedera uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Hedera’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,459,374,375 coins. Hedera’s official website is www.hedera.com. Hedera’s official Twitter account is @hedera and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hedera is https://reddit.com/r/hedera and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hedera’s official message board is hedera.com/blog.
Hedera Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hedera directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedera should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedera using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedera Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedera and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.