iBio, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:IBIO – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.92. iBio shares last traded at $0.86, with a volume of 272,614 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, JMP Securities lowered iBio from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a report on Wednesday, February 15th.
iBio Trading Down 4.8 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.22, a current ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On iBio
iBio Company Profile
iBio, Inc is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development and manufacture of biotherapeutics. It operates through the Biopharmaceuticals and Bioprocessing segments. The Biopharmaceuticals segment involves molecule discovery, development, and licensing activities. The Bioprocessing segment includes contract development and manufacturing services for recombinant proteins.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iBio (IBIO)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for iBio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iBio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.