A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Centerra Gold (TSE: CG) recently:
- 5/18/2023 – Centerra Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bankshares, Inc. from C$13.00 to C$12.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/16/2023 – Centerra Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$10.00 to C$8.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/16/2023 – Centerra Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from C$12.00 to C$9.50.
- 5/16/2023 – Centerra Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$12.00 to C$11.00.
- 4/11/2023 – Centerra Gold was upgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$12.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$10.50.
- 4/5/2023 – Centerra Gold had its price target raised by analysts at Bank of America Co. from C$6.30 to C$7.50.
Centerra Gold Trading Down 0.3 %
Shares of CG stock traded down C$0.02 on Friday, hitting C$6.91. 2,272,485 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 995,928. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.77, a quick ratio of 3.24 and a current ratio of 4.00. Centerra Gold Inc. has a one year low of C$5.18 and a one year high of C$10.77. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$8.90 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$8.15. The stock has a market capitalization of C$1.51 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -19.74, a P/E/G ratio of 1.26 and a beta of 0.98.
Centerra Gold (TSE:CG – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 23rd. The company reported C($0.08) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of C($0.12) by C$0.04. The company had revenue of C$282.82 million for the quarter. Centerra Gold had a negative return on equity of 12.49% and a negative net margin of 30.72%. Equities analysts forecast that Centerra Gold Inc. will post 0.6001603 EPS for the current year.
Centerra Gold Announces Dividend
Centerra Gold Inc, a gold mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold and copper properties in North America, Turkey, and internationally. The company explores for gold, copper, and molybdenum deposits. Its flagship projects include the 100% owned Mount Milligan gold-copper mine located in British Columbia, Canada; and the Öksüt Gold Mine located in Turkey.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Centerra Gold Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centerra Gold Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.