Organicell Regenerative Medicine, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BPSR – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.01 and traded as high as $0.01. Organicell Regenerative Medicine shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 548,949 shares.
Organicell Regenerative Medicine Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.02.
About Organicell Regenerative Medicine
Biotech Products Services & Research, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development of biological therapeutics for the treatment of degenerative diseases and to provide other related services. The firm also focuses on processing, distribution and supply of biologically processed cellular and tissue-based products developed from internally based research and development activities and also provides healthcare, anti-aging, and regenerative services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Organicell Regenerative Medicine (BPSR)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Organicell Regenerative Medicine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Organicell Regenerative Medicine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.