Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 5/26/2023 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/19/2023 – Canadian Solar had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $60.00 to $68.00.
- 5/18/2023 – Canadian Solar is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/10/2023 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/2/2023 – Canadian Solar was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/21/2023 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/13/2023 – Canadian Solar was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/1/2023 – Canadian Solar was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Canadian Solar Stock Performance
NASDAQ:CSIQ traded up $0.76 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $43.56. The stock had a trading volume of 977,460 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,093,119. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a current ratio of 1.04. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $38.57 and a 200 day simple moving average of $37.85. Canadian Solar Inc. has a 12-month low of $26.86 and a 12-month high of $47.69. The stock has a market cap of $2.82 billion, a P/E ratio of 9.70 and a beta of 1.46.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 18th. The solar energy provider reported $1.19 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.48 by $0.71. The company had revenue of $1.70 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.71 billion. Canadian Solar had a return on equity of 14.02% and a net margin of 3.97%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 36.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.14 earnings per share. On average, research analysts forecast that Canadian Solar Inc. will post 5.63 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar, Inc engages in the manufacture of solar photovoltaic modules, provision of solar energy and battery storage solutions, and development of utility-scale solar and battery storage products. It operates through the CSI Solar and Global Energy segments. The CSI Solar segment designs, develops, and manufactures solar ingots, wafers, cells, modules, and other solar power and battery storage products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canadian Solar (CSIQ)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Solar Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Solar Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.