Assura Plc (OTCMKTS:ARSSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,689,900 shares, a growth of 57.2% from the April 30th total of 2,982,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Assura Price Performance
ARSSF stock remained flat at $0.65 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.63 and its 200-day moving average is $0.65. Assura has a 1 year low of $0.53 and a 1 year high of $0.94.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Assura (ARSSF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Assura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Assura and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.