Signal Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:SGNLF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 44,000 shares, a growth of 96.4% from the April 30th total of 22,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 29,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.5 days.
Signal Gold Stock Performance
OTCMKTS SGNLF remained flat at C$0.19 on Friday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 7,350 shares, compared to its average volume of 19,976. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.24 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$0.24. Signal Gold has a 1-year low of C$0.18 and a 1-year high of C$0.44.
Signal Gold Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Signal Gold (SGNLF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Signal Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Signal Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.