SingularityNET (AGIX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 26th. SingularityNET has a total market capitalization of $355.36 million and $116.37 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.29 or 0.00001093 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00007178 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00020911 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00025600 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00017647 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,670.63 or 1.00038281 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002415 BTC.
SingularityNET (AGIX) is a token. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,293,604,879 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,219,881,811 tokens. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SingularityNET Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.