SMG Industries Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMGI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,000 shares, an increase of 900.0% from the April 30th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 10,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
SMG Industries Stock Down 20.2 %
Shares of SMG Industries stock traded down $0.04 during trading on Friday, reaching $0.15. 946 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 15,028. SMG Industries has a twelve month low of $0.10 and a twelve month high of $0.39. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.17 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.18.
About SMG Industries
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMG Industries (SMGI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SMG Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMG Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.