Stratis (STRAX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00001730 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Stratis has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar. Stratis has a market capitalization of $69.08 million and $805,384.42 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,828.56 or 0.06847230 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00053900 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00039504 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00018609 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00018047 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00005932 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
STRAX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 149,511,321 coins. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratisplatform.com/news. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.