Sumitomo Co. (OTCMKTS:SSUMY – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,700 shares, a decrease of 63.4% from the April 30th total of 56,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 43,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Sumitomo Stock Up 0.5 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:SSUMY traded up $0.09 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $19.18. The stock had a trading volume of 18,972 shares, compared to its average volume of 25,751. The company has a quick ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.61. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $18.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $17.37. Sumitomo has a 12 month low of $12.41 and a 12 month high of $19.84. The company has a market cap of $24.01 billion, a P/E ratio of 5.90, a PEG ratio of 0.16 and a beta of 0.76.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo (SSUMY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.