Tate & Lyle (OTCMKTS:TATYY – Get Rating) had its price target raised by research analysts at Barclays from GBX 940 ($11.69) to GBX 970 ($12.06) in a report issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Tate & Lyle Price Performance
Shares of TATYY stock remained flat at $39.41 during trading hours on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 111 shares, compared to its average volume of 366. Tate & Lyle has a one year low of $28.52 and a one year high of $42.97. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $39.84 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $37.64.
Tate & Lyle Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tate & Lyle (TATYY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Tate & Lyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tate & Lyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.