Terra (LUNA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One Terra coin can currently be bought for $0.86 or 0.00003216 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Terra has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar. Terra has a total market cap of $236.32 million and approximately $19.32 million worth of Terra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00009580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003148 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Terra Coin Profile
Terra uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 27th, 2022. Terra’s total supply is 1,004,262,701 coins and its circulating supply is 274,974,517 coins. Terra’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. Terra’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Terra is terra.money. The Reddit community for Terra is https://reddit.com/r/terraluna and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Terra Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Terra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.