Fletcher Building Limited (OTCMKTS:FRCEF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 260,600 shares, a decline of 10.3% from the August 15th total of 290,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,606.0 days.
Fletcher Building Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS FRCEF remained flat at $2.61 during trading hours on Monday. The company had a trading volume of 1 shares, compared to its average volume of 980. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $3.22 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.99. Fletcher Building has a 12-month low of $2.61 and a 12-month high of $3.48.
About Fletcher Building
- Five stocks we like better than Fletcher Building
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Fletcher Building Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fletcher Building and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.