IMV Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMVIQ – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 163,200 shares, a decline of 10.3% from the August 15th total of 181,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 41,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.0 days.
IMV Price Performance
Shares of IMVIQ traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $0.04. 870 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 25,014. IMV has a 1-year low of $0.00 and a 1-year high of $0.50. The company has a market capitalization of $492,991.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.01 and a beta of 0.97. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.05.
IMV Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than IMV
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for IMV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.