Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 18th. In the last week, Steem has traded up 9.4% against the dollar. One Steem coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00000614 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Steem has a total market capitalization of $72.86 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,706.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.79 or 0.00246333 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $216.57 or 0.00810940 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00013696 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $145.73 or 0.00545678 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00058590 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.48 or 0.00117874 BTC.
Steem (CRYPTO:STEEM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 24th, 2016. Steem’s total supply is 409,190,981 coins and its circulating supply is 444,093,506 coins. The official message board for Steem is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Steem is https://reddit.com/r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem’s official website is steem.com.
Buying and Selling Steem
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.