TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. TRON has a total market cap of $6.02 billion and $179.03 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0840 or 0.00000314 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, TRON has traded up 8.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00009570 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00002506 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001154 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00001838 BTC.
TRON (CRYPTO:TRX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 89,173,895,374 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,659,264 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is https://reddit.com/r/tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @justinsuntron and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TRON Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.