CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (OTCMKTS:DOCRF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 49,300 shares, a growth of 22.3% from the August 15th total of 40,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 65,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days.
CloudMD Software & Services Stock Performance
DOCRF stock remained flat at $0.12 during trading on Monday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 12,277 shares, compared to its average volume of 38,530. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.12. CloudMD Software & Services has a 1-year low of $0.08 and a 1-year high of $0.24.
About CloudMD Software & Services
- Five stocks we like better than CloudMD Software & Services
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for CloudMD Software & Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CloudMD Software & Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.