Count Limited (ASX:CUP – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Monday, September 18th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, October 10th will be given a dividend of 0.022 per share on Tuesday, October 10th. This represents a yield of 4.02%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 20th. This is an increase from Count’s previous final dividend of $0.02.
Count Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 32.25, a current ratio of 1.10 and a quick ratio of 1.04.
- Five stocks we like better than Count
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Count Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Count and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.