DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0269 or 0.00000099 BTC on exchanges. DeepOnion has a market cap of $696,876.44 and approximately $3.82 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DeepOnion has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.53 or 0.00145448 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00049974 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00023835 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00027532 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000008 BTC.
DeepOnion (ONION) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 12th, 2017. DeepOnion’s total supply is 22,932,642 coins and its circulating supply is 22,932,490 coins. DeepOnion’s official website is deeponion.org. The Reddit community for DeepOnion is https://reddit.com/r/deeponion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DeepOnion is deeponion.org/community. DeepOnion’s official Twitter account is @deeponioninfo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.