eCash (XEC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. During the last week, eCash has traded up 17% against the dollar. One eCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. eCash has a total market capitalization of $523.98 million and $64.26 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27,183.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $218.26 or 0.00802942 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.55 or 0.00116079 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00016081 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000320 BTC.
eCash (XEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,502,967,173,093 coins. The official website for eCash is e.cash. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
eCash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.