Gold Standard Ventures Corp (TSE:GSV – Get Free Report) shot up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.56 and last traded at C$0.56. 50,873 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 149,801 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.56.
Gold Standard Ventures Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of C$200.89 million and a P/E ratio of -20.74. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.56. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a quick ratio of 20.69 and a current ratio of 21.71.
Gold Standard Ventures Company Profile
Gold Standard Ventures Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the development of district-scale and other gold-bearing mineral resource properties in Nevada, the United States. Its flagship property is the Railroad-Pinion project covering an area of approximately 53,570 acres located in the Elko County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Gold Standard Ventures
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Standard Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Standard Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.