InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSE:IN – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 1.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$4.13 and last traded at C$4.19. Approximately 17,035 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 42% from the average daily volume of 29,552 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$4.26.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of C$33.73 million and a P/E ratio of -2.77. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is C$4.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.48, a current ratio of 2.13 and a quick ratio of 1.45.
InMed Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc, a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, researches and develops cannabinoid-based therapies. The company's lead product is INM-755, a cannabinol topical cream, which is in a second Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa. The company is also involved in developing INM-088, which is in preclinical studies for the treatment of glaucoma; and INM-405 for the treatment of pain.
- Five stocks we like better than InMed Pharmaceuticals
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for InMed Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InMed Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.