Equities research analysts at Needham & Company LLC began coverage on shares of Instacart (Maplebear Inc.) (NASDAQ:CART – Get Free Report) in a research note issued on Tuesday, FlyOnTheWall reports. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Instacart (Maplebear Inc.) Price Performance
Instacart (Maplebear Inc.) Company Profile
Maplebear Inc, doing business as Instacart, provides online grocery shopping services to households in North America. The company connects the consumer with a personal shopper to shop and deliver a range of products, such as food, alcohol, consumer health, pet care, ready-made meals, and others. The company offers its services through a mobile application or website.
- Five stocks we like better than Instacart (Maplebear Inc.)
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Instacart (Maplebear Inc.) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Instacart (Maplebear Inc.) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.