Jet Protocol (JET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 19th. Jet Protocol has a total market cap of $11.62 million and approximately $137,732.40 worth of Jet Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Jet Protocol has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. One Jet Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0068 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00009406 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00020858 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00016694 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00014222 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,119.63 or 1.00071072 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002365 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Jet Protocol Profile
Jet Protocol (CRYPTO:JET) is a token. It was first traded on March 31st, 2021. Jet Protocol’s total supply is 1,700,000,000 tokens. Jet Protocol’s official website is jetprotocol.io. Jet Protocol’s official Twitter account is @jetprotocol. The Reddit community for Jet Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/jetprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jet Protocol’s official message board is forum.jetprotocol.io.
Jet Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jet Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jet Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Jet Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jet Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jet Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.