JSR Co. (OTCMKTS:JSCPY – Get Free Report) fell 0.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $27.00 and last traded at $27.00. 699 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 1,555 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.23.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Citigroup downgraded JSR from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Tuesday, August 22nd.
JSR Trading Down 0.8 %
JSR Corporation engages in the plastics, digital solutions, and life sciences businesses in Japan and internationally. Its Digital Solutions Business provides lithography, photoresists, multi layered, packaging, cleaning, CMP materials, etc.; colour liquid crystal display, organic electroluminescence display materials, etc.; and heat-resistant transparent resin, functional films, and stereolithography, etc.
- Five stocks we like better than JSR
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Cybersecurity
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for JSR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JSR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.