Lycopodium Limited (ASX:LYL – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Friday, September 15th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Thursday, October 5th will be paid a dividend of 0.45 per share on Thursday, October 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 4.36%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 20th. This is an increase from Lycopodium’s previous final dividend of $0.36.
Lycopodium Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.90, a quick ratio of 1.58 and a current ratio of 1.95.
- Five stocks we like better than Lycopodium
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Consumer Staples Stocks, Explained
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Lycopodium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lycopodium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.