Plus Products Inc (OTCMKTS:PLSPF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 1.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $3.61 and last traded at $3.68. 2,600 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 55% from the average session volume of 5,817 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.74.
Plus Products Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $3.68.
Plus Products Company Profile
Plus Products, Inc (Canada) engages in the development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of cannabis infused products. It offers cannabis-infused edibles to both regulated medicinal and adult-use, or recreational, markets. The company was founded by Jacob F. Heimark and Roy McFarland on March 29, 2018 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
- Five stocks we like better than Plus Products
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Plus Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plus Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.