Shares of Probe Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:PROBF – Get Free Report) dropped 1.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.11 and last traded at $1.12. Approximately 5,283 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 23,249 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.13.
Probe Gold Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $1.18 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.17.
About Probe Gold
Probe Gold Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties in Canada. The company's flagship asset is its 100%-owned Novador property located in the city of Val-d'Or, Quebec. The company was formerly known as Probe Metals Inc and changed its name to Probe Gold Inc in January 2023.
- Five stocks we like better than Probe Gold
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Probe Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Probe Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.