Shares of Atico Mining Co. (CVE:ATY – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.12 and last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 34000 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.14.
Atico Mining Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.14 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.17. The stock has a market cap of C$14.55 million, a PE ratio of -2.00 and a beta of 2.23. The company has a quick ratio of 1.56, a current ratio of 1.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 37.55.
Atico Mining Company Profile
Atico Mining Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of copper and gold projects in Latin America. The company also explores for silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its holds interest in the El Roble mine located in Department of Choco, Colombia; and the La Plata project located in Ecuador.
- Five stocks we like better than Atico Mining
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Atico Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atico Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.