Bechtle AG (ETR:BC8 – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as €47.88 ($52.62) and last traded at €47.95 ($52.69), with a volume of 133213 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at €47.13 ($51.79).
Bechtle Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.46, a quick ratio of 0.92 and a current ratio of 1.70. The company has a market capitalization of $6.04 billion, a P/E ratio of 22.88, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.88 and a beta of 0.90. The business has a 50 day moving average of €43.86 and a 200-day moving average of €41.07.
Bechtle AG provides information technology (IT) services primarily in Europe. The company operates through two segments, IT System House & Managed Services, and IT E-Commerce. The IT System House & Managed Services segment offers IT strategy consulting, hardware and software selling, project planning and implementation, system integration, IT services, and training for IT operation.
- Five stocks we like better than Bechtle
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Bechtle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bechtle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.