Big Yellow Group Plc (LON:BYG – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Monday, November 20th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, January 4th will be paid a dividend of GBX 22.60 ($0.28) per share on Friday, January 26th. This represents a yield of 2.1%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, January 4th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Big Yellow Group Stock Up 0.9 %
BYG traded up GBX 9 ($0.11) on Monday, hitting GBX 1,065 ($13.32). The company had a trading volume of 273,468 shares, compared to its average volume of 344,255. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.47, a current ratio of 0.28 and a quick ratio of 0.29. Big Yellow Group has a 52-week low of GBX 901 ($11.27) and a 52-week high of GBX 1,307 ($16.35). The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 982.72 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 1,056.24. The firm has a market capitalization of £2.09 billion, a P/E ratio of 2,682.50, a P/E/G ratio of 19.26 and a beta of 0.58.
About Big Yellow Group
- Five stocks we like better than Big Yellow Group
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Big Yellow Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Yellow Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.