Dero (DERO) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Dero coin can currently be purchased for $3.78 or 0.00010094 BTC on popular exchanges. Dero has a market capitalization of $53.25 million and approximately $29,960.53 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dero has traded down 7.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $37,486.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.47 or 0.00185317 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.58 or 0.00604431 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00010582 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.24 or 0.00435469 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.44 or 0.00051859 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.65 or 0.00127119 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Dero (DERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 27th, 2018. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 14,072,340 coins. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The official website for Dero is dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is https://reddit.com/r/deroproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official Twitter account is @deroproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Its implementation builds out a main chain from the DAG network of blocks, which refers to main blocks and side blocks. Side blocks contribute to chain proof-of-work security, making traditional 51% attacks impossible. In contrast to traditional blockchains, Dero considers the transaction as the smallest unit of computation, not the block. Therefore, blocks on Dero can contain duplicate or double-spend transactions, but these are filtered by the client protocol and ignored by the network.
Dero aims to manage combining the security and decentralization of a proof-of-work blockchain with the scalability and transaction speed of DAG technology. Dero’s goal is a blockchain network that can serve businesses and individuals worldwide and support secure, fast, and anonymous transactions and smart contract execution.”
Dero Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.