Ergo (ERG) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One Ergo coin can now be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00003311 BTC on popular exchanges. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $88.82 million and $379,744.85 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ergo has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37,554.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.51 or 0.00185094 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $227.00 or 0.00604448 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00010575 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.73 or 0.00438625 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.38 or 0.00051594 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.69 or 0.00126979 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Ergo Coin Profile
ERG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Autolykos hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2019. Ergo’s total supply is 71,432,535 coins and its circulating supply is 71,433,426 coins. The official message board for Ergo is www.ergoforum.org. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergo_platform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org. The Reddit community for Ergo is https://reddit.com/r/ergonauts and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ergo Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ergo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.